SanDisk Extreme PRO® SDXC™ UHS-I V30 Memory Card 128GB
Up to 170/90MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3, V30
Capacity: 128 GB
Form Factor: SDXC
Bus Interface: UHS-I
Read Speed: up to 170 MB/s (1133X)
Write Speed: up to 90 MB/s (600X)
Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
At a glance
✓ Shot speeds up to 90MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s* [64GB-512GB]
✓ Shot speeds up to 90MB/s*, transfer speeds up to 95MB/s* [32GB]
✓ Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video*1 and sequential burst mode photography
✓ Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)*2
✓ Built for and tested in harsh conditions*3: Temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof & x-ray-proof
Our most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet
Our most powerful SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s* and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)*2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning, high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video*1. And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 170MB/s* transfer speeds [64GB-512GB], for a faster postproduction workflow. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever your work takes you.
Perfect for 4K UHD Video*1
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video*1.
Stunning Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)*2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability You Can Count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions*3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2-year data recovery software*5 which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted*5.
In The Box
(1) SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I V30 Memory Card 170MB/s 128 GB
(1) Jewel case and writeable label
(1) Two-year RescuePRO® Deluxe software downloadable offer*5
Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
* [64GB-512GB] Up to 170MB/s read speeds. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
* [32GB] Up to 95MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3. Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4. 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug.
5. Registration required. Terms and conditions apply.
|Atmiņas kartes tips||Secure Digital SD|
|Atmiņas kartes klase||UHS-1|