0 Vienība Vienības:
Ir ražotāja noliktavā
Uzmanību: Pēdējās preces!
Prece būs pieejama: 2019-08-13
Sealife Sea Dragon 2500 Photo/Video Light (SL671)
The Sea Dragon 2500 uses flat panel COB LED technology to closely mimic natural sunlight, bringing out amazing colors in underwater photos and videos. With a Color Rendering Index of 90, the Sea Dragon 2500 solves the issue of blue underwater photos and videos by giving divers the ability to add light down to 200 feet/60 meters with portable sunlight.
An ultra wide beam
The incredibly wide 120-degree beam (90-degrees underwater) of the Sea Dragon 2500 ensures maximum lighting coverage and is ideal for cameras with a wide field of view, like the SeaLife Micro HD, 2.0 or GoPro. With a lab verified lumen output of 2500, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. For those that want to expand an existing set, the light head is also available on its own (Item SL6712). Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!"
• Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology
• One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
• Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
• Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
• 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
• Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
• Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
• Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
• 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots (90° underwater)
• Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
• Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
• Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
• Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Photo/Video Light head
• Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
• Flex-Connect grip
• 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
• AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
• Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
• Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
• Instruction manual
• Sea Dragon Case
*CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colors »realistically« or »naturally« compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.