0 Vienība Vienības:
Ir ražotāja noliktavā
Uzmanību: Pēdējās preces!
Prece būs pieejama: 2019-08-13
Sealife Sea Dragon Duo 5000 (SL989)
The Sea Dragon Duo 5000 underwater lighting set packs an astounding 5000 lumens of brightness using the latest in COB LED technology. With the included Flex-Connect Dual Tray, Grips and dual Sea Dragon 2500 light heads, you'll increase camera stability and add serious brightness to your photos and videos.
Twice the brightness and coverage
Each Sea Dragon 2500 light features an ultra wide, 120-degree beam angle. Two lights means almost twice the coverage, providing enough light even for cameras with an ultra-wide field of view. Each light operates with only a single button, quickly adjust between 3 power levels, and is depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters. Adapter for GoPro® cameras with acorn nut included.
Easily expand with Flex-Connect accessories
Quickly and easily expand Sea Dragon lighting with Flex-Connect - add grips, Flex Arms, trays and other accessories with just a "click!" Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
• The Sea Dragon Duo 5000 includes Flex-Connect Dual Tray, two Grips, and two powerful Sea Dragon 2500 lumen COB LED lights
• Powerful 2500 lumen LED lights using the latest COB LED array technology
• One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
• Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
• 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
• Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
• Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
• Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
• 120° wide beam angle on each light evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots - the combination of two lights is ideal for wide-angle cameras like the Micro HD and GoPro
• Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
• Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
• Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
• Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
• Two Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Photo/Video/Dive Light heads
• Flex-Connect Dual Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
• Two Flex-Connect grips
• Two 25Wh Lithium Ion batteries
• Two AC Power Adapters, two charging trays, and international plug adapters
• Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
• Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
• Instruction manual
• Deluxe travel case
*CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colors »realistically« or »naturally« compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.