SanDisk Extreme PRO® SDHC™ UHS-I V30 Memory Card 32GB
Up to 95/90MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3, V30
Capacity: 32 GB
Form Factor: SDHC
Bus Interface: UHS-I
Read Speed: up to 95 MB/s (633X)
Write Speed: up to 90 MB/s (600X)
Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
At a glance
✓ The world’s highest capacity of a SDXC™ Memory Card
✓ UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), the highest video recording performance
✓ Engineered to capture 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160p) video
✓ Read/Write speeds up to 95/90MB/s
Shoot without Limits
With write speeds up to 90 MB/s*1 and recording at the UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)*2 . Our most powerful, highest capacity UHS-I SD memory card enables your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera3 to deliver high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free video. Transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s1 ensure that your data moves fast for a more efficient post-production workflow.
Up to 90MB/s Write Speed for Ultimate Burst-Mode Performance
Never miss the moment with write speeds up to 90 MB/s*1 (600X) and read speeds up to 95 MB/s*1 (633X), this card exploits your DSLR's potential for continuous burst-mode shooting. Engineered with Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) bus architecture, it is designed to exceed rigorous performance standards. You'll catch all those high-resolution action shots the moment they happen.
512GB Capacity for Uninterrupted Video Capture at Super-Fast UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
Our most powerful and highest capacity SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers write speeds up to 90 MB/s1 UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) recording speed for high resolution, real-world color and stutter-free 4K Ultra HD video from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera. And you have the storage capacity to shoot without limits - until the action ends.
4K Ultra HD-ready Today
4K Ultra HD (3840×2160p)*3 video provides exceptional clarity but capturing it without interruption requires significantly greater speed and storage capacity than previous generations of imaging cards provide. Our 512GB*4 SanDisk Extreme PRO SDXC card delivers both speed and capacity, so the video you shoot today is ready for the newest 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
Up to 95MB/s Read Speed Streamlines Post-Production
Super-fast data transfer speed takes the wait out of everything you do with your videos after you shoot them. Upload large media files from card to computer with no delay.
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
The card's built-in Advanced Wear Leveling and Error Correction Code engine enhances endurance and reliability.
Extreme Durability Meets Climate Challenges
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards*5 are shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof and ready to handle whatever life throws at them. You can capture memories in almost any climate - the card operates in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
- SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I V30 Memory Card 95MB/s 32 GB
- Jewel case and writeable label
- One-year RescuePRO® Deluxe software downloadable offer*7
1. Up to 95MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1.000.000 bytes. X=150KB/s.
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a Speed Class, which defines the minimum write speed, to ensure storing a continous data stream to support real-time video recording in UHS-enabled host devices.
3. Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
4. 1GB=1.000.000.000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
5. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
6. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
7. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
|Atmiņas kartes tips||Secure Digital SD|