The Boya BY-M1DM is a Dual Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8" stereo connector, it can be used with smartphones,
DSLR camears, camcorders, audio recorders, PC and other recording devices.
It consists of two of the well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and 4m (13') length cable, it’s prefect for interviews,
presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
Its 4m(13’) cable provides 2.8m(9.2’) of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
- Wide Range of Compatibility: Compatible for Smartphones, cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tablets,and other audio/video recording devices
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern provides excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking
- Designed for recording interviews: Dual omnidirectional lavalier microphones can record two sound resource at the same time
- 4m (13’) length cable allows you to use in various situation
- Rugged Metal Power Pac
The BY-M1DM from Boya is a double lavalier microphone, which is suitable for smartphones and (DSLR) cameras. Thanks to the cable length of four meters, you have enough freedom of movement. The special feature of the BY-M1DM is that it is suitable for both smartphones and cameras. With a special button you can switch between these two modes. When you use the BY-M1DM with a camera, the LR44 battery does its job; this gives the microphones their power. A 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter is included to connect the BY-M1DM to more professional cameras.
With the BY-M1DM you can interview two people at the same time and record the sound. The sound is recorded on two separate tracks (L / R), allowing you to individually adjust the volumes in the assembly. Thanks to the universal deployment (cameras and smartphones) and inexpensive costs, the BY-M1DM offers a solution for the starting and advanced filmmaker. A tie pin and windshield are included for both microphones. You will also receive a handy storage bag.
Technical specifications BY-HLM1
- Duo lavalier microphone
- Frequency range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Output impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB = 1V / Pa, 1kHz
- Signal / noise ratio: 74dB or more
- Weight: 68 grams
1x Duo lavalier microphone
1x 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter
1x LR44 battery